Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a skilled Senior Product Manager to join our Advanced Automation team to further develop our ‘Advanced Automation’ business management platform that is being developed internally and help us drive the adoption and growth of the Acronis Cyber Platform eco-system.
Every member of our "A-Team" has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis' innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, decisive, and ‘never give up’.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Do market research, talk to partners, and research usage of RMM, PSA, and Business Management tools to define opportunities for product improvements
- Work with Business Development team to establish and develop partnerships with RMM, accounting platform, payment system, and ISV vendors
- Work with vendors, strategic partners, and stakeholders to define the scope of new functionality, functional improvements and contribute to the Advanced Automation roadmap
- Write business requirements, technical requirements, feature specifications, create wireframes and product documentation, participate in UX-projects
- Work with designers, R&D, QA, security, architecture, and other teams to finalize the scope and get scope accepted, facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis to ensure timely release of high-quality features and improvements
- Prepare the go-to-market strategy, work with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing, and Support teams on release and go to market activities
- Work with other RMM, accounting platforms, payment systems, and ISV Product Managers to ensure that integration projects are aligned with the overall Advanced Automation integration strategy and contribute to the Acronis product strategy
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years in a Product Manager or similar role in a software or systems integration company
- Understanding of and experience in product discovery, optimization, and delivery techniques, as well as the development process
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects in parallel
- Excellent project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders, including C-level
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Background and experience in the MSP ecosystem
- Background and experience in RMM or PSA product management
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Employee recognition and referral bonus programs
- Hybrid and flexible working models
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Supplementary health insurance for employees and family members, including dental treatment
- Childbirth bonus
- Monthly sports card for employees and family members
- Monthly public transport card
- Convenient and modern office location state of the art building including office massage and game rooms
- Free parking for cars and bicycles
- Free office lunch vouchers
- Parties, team-buildings and birthday compliments
- Global mentorship program
- In-house training and professional development activities
- Certification courses
- Participation in conferences and seminars
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.