Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for an Event Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
As the Events Manager you will be responsible for delivering a multitude of event types across the Americas (US, Canada and LATAM) including conferences, media and press tours, trade shows, corporate events, sport activations, internal QBRs, corporate parties and beyond—taking place both in-person and virtually. You will bring your creative and out-of-the box thinking with strong events and logistical background in order to thrive in a fast-paced environment while building community through events and partnerships. You must enjoy working in a dynamic, global environment and just like everyone at Acronis, you will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
*This role can be based anywhere in the US, with preference for East Coast time zone
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- End-to-end event management of company presence at small to large in-person and virtual conferences, tradeshows, recurring roadshows, press tours and other event types in North America, Canada, and LATAM in order to create brand awareness, build community and generate demand
- Research, identify and secure sponsorship opportunities and new events relevant to Acronis’ business goals
- Manage and/or work side-by-side with external agency partners (DMCs, MICE, BTL, production, etc.)
- Manage event promotion with digital team and brand activations at external events including working with Sports and partners
- Develop messaging and communication strategy pre, during, and post event; draft and edit promotional messaging and marketing materials
- Forecast and oversee event budget, work with procurement and contract team; process payments and contracts under company’s internal practices
- Manage all aspects of an event: from timeline to deadlines, task management, and staffing needs, including travel and accommodations, as well as securing speakers and VIPs guests
- Regularly provide post-analysis of organized events with budget, leads, reports, ROI, etc.
- Follow company’s event policy with high-end standards of each detail (venues, content, design, brand, production, catering, swag, AV, etc.)
- Work as ‘one’ global marketing team and provide cross-functional support including Regional Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, Design, Social Media, and PR teams
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS):
- 2-5 years’ experience of large event management with national or international reach
- Superior project management skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Virtual events production experience, including AV and production expertise
- CMP certification
- Excellent presentation skills including oral and written communications
- Ability to communicate business strategy and team across a global, fast-paced environment
- Understanding of lead retrieval goals and tracking, post event analysis
- Experience with Salesforce, CVENT Virtual platforms (Hubilo, ON24, Bizzabo), SFDC
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- Ability to speak Spanish, Portuguese, French, German or any other language
- PR or SMM experience
- International event management at a technology or sporting company
- Knowledge of the security space and service provider business
- Tradeshow management in the NAM Region technology space (ie: RSA, Blackhat, Microsoft, DRJ, etc.) a plus
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.