Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior QA Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
The goal of this position is to thoroughly test and deliver highest quality Acronis Cyber Infrastructure: the hyper-converged infrastructure solution. This solution is extremely important for Acronis itself and for third-party customers as an infrastructure basis for all sorts of services and as a base for data center infrastructure solutions.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ innovative and growing business, so we are looking for someone who enjoys working in dynamic, global teams and thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment. Just like everyone at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Execute Web application functional tests (new functionality and regression testing)
- Test design and scenarios development
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- 3+ year of experience in QA
- Strong Linux user - You should understand how to work in command line, where to found logs, network configs
- Understanding of the networking - Basic troubleshooting skills, understanding how to check and change configuration, routing, firewall, etc
- Understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- English (intermediate and higher — able to read and understand technical documents)
*Please submit your resume and application in English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by unifying backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 2,000 employees and offices in 34 locations worldwide. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million home users and 500,000 companies, and top-tier professional sports teams. Acronis products are available through over 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries and 26 languages.
- Attractive remuneration
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.