Prepare, design and execute short and long term methods to enhance infrastructure capacity. Review network performance, prepare reports, provide feedback on findings and lead projects to implement upgrades and changes. Coordinate with various departments and develop processes and policies. Determine strategy and process for network upgrades. Guide technical staff, complete assigned tasks, and help with team assessment process. Facilitate communication between suppliers and project teams. Collaborate and implement all network software and hardware upgrades. Perform troubleshoot and resolve network related incidents independently or with larger operations team. Install and maintain network security measures including anti-virus, spam and other technological backups. Coordinate with equipment vendors and workers for installation and relocation of network equipment. Prepare design plans and tests which are applicable to assist disaster recovery expeditions. Perform any other assigned duties associated with maintenance and performance of the production network. Domestic/International travel up to 20% to perform installation, removal and maintenance of equipment in Acronis Data Centers and attend business meetings and trainings. Position supports worldwide operations and will require frequent meetings outside normal schedule hours.
- Requires a Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Engineering, or a directly related field
- Two (2) years of experience in Network Engineering.
- Experience must include two (2) years in the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Designing, implementing and supporting layered (sspine, spine, or leaf) network models;
- Working with structured cabling systems (Ethernet, MPO, MTP, fiber optics polarity, and patch
- panels) and SFP types;
- Unifying device configuration on a global scale;
- Selecting, procuring, installing and configuring Juniper Enterprise and Data Center class routers,
- switches and firewalls, such as MX104, MX204, QFX5120, EX4600, EX2300, or SRX4100 or
- comparable products;
- Designing, implementing and supporting BGP in an enterprise environment including turn ups, turn
- downs, in/out filters, prefix lists, route maps, AS prepending, and community attributes;
- Designing, implementing and supporting data center firewalls including security zones, policies,
- NAT, and DMZ;
- Experience in Zero Trust Security model principals and how to implement them in data center;
- Working with network facilities and electrical specifications in Americas, EMEA and APAC regions;
- Programming on Python;
- Using Git to maintain and adding new features to developed tools;
- Automating configuration creation for new and existing Juniper and Cisco devices;
- Working in SaltStack infrastructure automation software;
- Designing, implementing and supporting Linux based (CentOS and Ubuntu) operational systems; and
- Developing and implementing operational plans, including large scale budgeting, infrastructure methodologies and operational plans.
Monday – Friday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Qualified applicants please submit resume using the form below. Ref #2062.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.