As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Product Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Platform Product Management team to lead the creation of leading Cyber Protection platform and the solutions marketplace around it. This marketplace would offer an extensive set of integrated solutions to service providers while providing superior tools and services to developers and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). The ideal candidate has deep technical skills and extensive experience with building APIs, SDKs, development platforms and ecosystems of developers and ISVs around them. To have a high level of business sense to perform market research, software products analysis, build integrations strategy, and finding synergy with third-party products would all be considered as a plus.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define product vision and strategy to deliver best marketplace experience to partners, customers, developers, and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
- Conduct market research and discovery using public and internal domains
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure business needs and directions are captured in product vision, translated into executable roadmap and planned for release
- Identify and track critical performance metrics and timelines throughout the life of the project
- Be the main point of contact with key integration partners: understand their needs and pain points and address them with future product development directions
- Partner closely with sales, marketing and business development teams, define and execute the best go-to-market strategy that maximizes business growth
- Define and optimize registration, certification and validation processes for solutions in the marketplace
- Assure that marketplace tools and processes are integrated with relevant internal and external systems
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3 years of product management experience in software development companies within an international environment
- 3 years of work experience with development of APIs, SDKs, platforms and driving various integration projects with independent software vendors (ISVs)
- Solid understanding of cloud platforms, cloud-native architectures, modern APIs and SDKs
- Deep, impactful platform company experience, delivering products that scale to millions of users
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate with management and senior management as well as with employees and colleagues
- Excellent reasoning and problem solving skills, understanding when and how to leverage analytics
- Attention to detail and strive for operational excellence
- Fluent English