Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a DevOps Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven DevOps Engineer to join our Acronis Cyber Files team. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the development and improvement of our team's CI/CD processes, as well as participating in company-wide initiatives affecting our organizational business flows.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintain and improve the existing systems
- Design and build state of the art solutions to problems that affect the availability and performance of our products and services
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines & processes
- Troubleshoot incidents in staging and production environments
- Collaborate with developers on designing new features at scale
- Build automation culture, share experience, coaching and bringing ideas to Ops, QA, Dev teams
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3+ years of software engineering or DevOps
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Ansible, Jenkins for CI/CD
- Involvement in designing and developing solutions focused at scalability and security
- Strong problem-solving and technical skills
- Never Give up attitude
- Familiarity with centralized monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana) and logging (ELK) systems is a plus
- Very good level of English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.