Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Director of Marketing Analytics who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
The director, marketing analytics, leads the development and execution of fact-based reporting, analysis, and analytical models used to enhance decision-making across the marketing function. This role supports the organization with insights and predictive models used to produce improved results. The director, marketing analytics leads a team of analysts to support analytical and reporting work that spans the functional areas of marketing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead efforts to define and implement frameworks for measuring, reporting, and analyzing marketing results
- Gain buy-in for measurement models from key stakeholders
- Develop dashboards and standardized reports to provide ongoing insight to marketing stakeholders, then work to ensure utilization and adoption of reporting by these stakeholders
- Create and maintain appropriate marketing KPIs and ROI models for marketing campaigns and out-of-campaign activities to determine effectiveness
- Create advanced and predictive models such as marketing mix, propensity to buy, next best offer, and customer lifetime value, then assist marketing teams in using these models to adjust their tactical mixes
- Perform segmentation and analysis of prospect and customer groups
- Advise marketing operations functions on data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; participate in the development of process modifications needed to deliver required data
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Marketing or Business or other related fields or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience in analytics roles
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing function
- Statistical analysis and modelling
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Ability to translate business objectives into marketing goals and measurements
- Ability to communicate complex data concepts in ways that marketing leaders and other functions will understand
- Understanding of B2B marketing function and how its success can be measured
- Analytical techniques and their application to marketing challenges
- Data management tools and best practices, within and outside of marketing
- Use of business intelligence to conduct marketing-related analysis
- Analyzing marketing using spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel power user)
- Strong data evaluation skills – with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and transform it into insights and recommendations
- Ability to work with business owners and data consumers to define data and reporting requirements
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional and matrixed environment
- Excels at problem solving and approaching issues in multiple ways
- Analytical thinker with strong logical mind, flexible/adaptable, detail-oriented
- Team player who is also able to work both in collaboration and independently with minimum supervision
- Natural curiosity and Service-orientation is a must have in this role
- You are familiar with the business models of Service Providers and in general with the subscription business model
- Fluent English and strong communication skills
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.