Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Desktop Developer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Desktop Developer to join our Acronis Cyber Files team. This is an individual contributor position that will be responsible for the development of a file syncing application for Windows and Mac based on the client-server model. The bulk of the development work is in Go with some C++.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code in Go and C++
- Develop high-quality file-sync related features for our Windows and Mac applications
- Implementing designs, unit tests, debugging and integrating code, performing code reviews.
- Use modern agile development tools for version control and collaboration - Git, Atlassian stack etc.
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code in Go, C++ or other Desktop-oriented languages
- Experience with Windows and Mac Desktop applications development
- Knowledge of software engineering principals: standard algorithms, data structures, multithreading
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems would be a plus
- Fluent English
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.