Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Cyber Protect Expert Engineer who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
We are seeking a Cyber Protect Expert Engineer to fill the position that offers an opportunity to become an expert engineer in troubleshooting Acronis‘ world-class software solutions and gain strong Cybersecurity expertise. We expect all of our Expert Support Engineer‘s to deliver excellence in both technical expertise and customer service. They will also work closely with other internal teams to ensure Acronis is delivering the best products and services possible. Our Support Engineers are responsible for software troubleshooting as well as cybersecurity, providing service related to data protection, threat prevention and forensics. Acronis’ product lineup offers a full set of cyber-protection, aimed to protect all data, applications and systems. The unique integration of backup, disaster recovery, cybersecurity, and endpoint management in one solution, available both in Cloud and on customer’s premises. We are looking for an experienced Cyber Protect Expert Engineer to join our Americas Customer Support team and become one of our ultimate experts on resolving complex and challenging incidents related to our products and services. The Cyber Protection Engineer will serve as the last line of support for our partners and customers and will focus on troubleshooting the more complex issues escalated by other support teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a wide scope of solutions, which includes troubleshooting end-point components, security features, environment-related problems, management components both in Acronis Cloud and on customers’ premises.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various technical incidents for Acronis‘ corporate customers and partners across various software, networking, and hardware environments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Interact with the Engineering (Development, QA, Data Center Operations, etc.) and Business (Professional Services, Product Management, etc.) departments to efficiently resolve complex technical customer issues.
- Play your part in training and mentoring junior team members by sharing technical expertise and best communication practices.
- Participate in developing documentation, knowledge base, and technical articles on Acronis‘ products.
- Maintain deep knowledge of Acronis‘ operations and products to support customer requests in the best possible way.
- Stay up to date on the latest changes, trends, and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc.).
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 2+ years of experience in an L2-L3 technical support or system administrator role.
- Technical skills must include:
- Windows Server- gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps, application level troubleshooting with Procmon and Process Explorer.
- Linux/UNIX– basic Linux knowledge and ability to use shell commands.
- Networking– Packet, performance, routing, connectivity analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Virtualization expertise- deploying and managing at least one of various enterprise-grade hypervisors such as, VMware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, KVM, and Virtuozzo.
- Good communication skills and customer service focus.
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) is mandatory. Additional languages are a plus.
- Passion for troubleshooting and ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues.
- Linux/UNIX- application and configuration management, CLI power user
- Coud/AWS/Azure – Experience working with Cloud solutions or in Cloud software Support Team
- Business applications- MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp
- Security expertise – Knowledge of Cyber Security threats assessment and mitigation (black-box/grey-box/white-box testing, patch management, malware detection
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.