Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Automation QA Engineer to join our Advanced Automation Team. The project is to develop automation means in core Acronis Cyber Protect product. This position is mainly responsible for implementing automated scenarios testing. This involves working collaboratively with all teams including remote RnD departments.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- Improve automation processes inside the team
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports, localize and file defects
- Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases
- 2+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework on Python for complex applications and object-oriented programming
- Experience in tests automation development
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Strong Linux user
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- Familiar with Virtualization systems
- CI/CD systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Written and spoken English enough to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Fluent English
- Experience with Jira
WE OFFER IN ROMANIA:
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company