As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for experienced and highly motivated Technical Project Manager to join Acronis Cyber Systems team to coordinate multiple integration projects developed internally and by partners.
- Work with strategic partners, interested in development of integrations with Acronis Cyber Platform, on defining the integration projects scope and timelines; lead the projects; keep track of the timelines; ensure consistent execution and reporting
- Review partners’ implementation and integration plans and make recommendations in line with best practices
- Work with R&D, Cloud Integrations, Product Management, Sales and other departments to clear roadblocks partners face
- Coordinate release activities and launch process with partners and relevant teams on Acronis side
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management team based on the executed projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years in Project Manager or Technical Account Manager role in a software or systems integration company
- Proven track of record of accomplishments in project management, solutions design and technical account management
- Understanding of modern technology and its business application: open source, APIs, micro-services, networks, cloud, mobile and AI
- Excellent project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Experience in working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English