As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently looking for Lead Product Manager for Enterprise DR and Hybrid DR products launch and further adoption through strategy development and roadmap delivery. This is a key role that involves leading the DR team in Acronis and making key decision.
- Take product ownership within Acronis Cyber Disaster Recovery Cloud product line
- Research DRaaS market and build go to market strategy for the product
- Develop a deep understanding of existing Acronis Partners needs as well as wants to align the direction to grow
- Validate product strategy and roadmap with Acronis stakeholders
- Lead and supervise a team of Product Managers
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Cross-functional stakeholders to build and improve the process of shipping the product
- Perform product trainings for Sales, Marketing, Support, and Partners
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of people-management experience
- 5+ years of product management/program management experience in technology sector, namely data storage, data hosting, data management, data protection, systems monitoring, telecom B2B products, enterprise software and services areas
- Understanding of virtualization, networking, storage and disaster recovery technologies
- Experience in development and execution of product go to market strategy
- Data Center architecture design experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and effective at using multiple data sources
- Effective problem solving and strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties