As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection that solves safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges on the daily basis. We offer innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that can run in the cloud, on-premises or even in a mixture of both worlds. We call that a hybrid cloud. Our innovative approach is trusted by more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries who use our products and services to protect their critical data. In order to implement such world beating functionality we use a variety of advanced technologies, including micro-service architecture, AI and blockchain to start with, that you might be interested in gaining an experience in.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis built a true multicultural team of highly talented professionals who can do amazing things and ready to share their knowledge and experience with candidates who are brave enough to join such a vibrant social environment.
Acronis sets the standard for hybrid cloud IT data protection through its backup, active protection against ransomware, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Acronis delivers easy, fast, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud, mobile and applications. Founded in 2003 in Singapore, with global headquarters in Switzerland, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our cross-functional team in Acronis R&D center in Sofia. This team is working closely with strategic Service Provider partners and Enterprise customers (like BMW, Bosch, Siemens and others) to analyze their needs and then design and implement solutions that extend our core Acronis Cyber Protect product and Acronis Cyber Cloud platform.
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Performance benchmarks
- Participation in feature architecture on early stages
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of hands-on Python or other scripting language experience
- Experience in tests automation development
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, flavors
- Strong Linux user
- Strong understanding of network stack
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol and RESTful interfaces
- Very good level of English