Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Serve Team Leader C#/ Java (Cybersecurity) to join our Hertzelia office and growing Management team, developing new features and capabilities of Acronis Cyber security products.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Leading the design and development of some of our core products, Cloud services and web applications end to end, with high-quality standards
- Taking part in developing the world’s leading ecosystem-security solution
- Leading a large team of engineers - mentoring the people, creating individual growth path, define team milestones
- Leading the team in agile methods, and quickly adapting to changes while adhering to the roadmap
- Help to form great engineering culture
- You will work closely with Engineering, Product Management, Technical Support Engineering, from inception to end product
- Leading technical innovation to push the entire R&D department forward
- 7+ years of hands-on development experience in C# .NET Framework\Core and/or Java
- 4+ years as Team leader of medium sized team
- Experience with developing and deploying in Cloud environments (AWS, Azure and private cloud)
- Hands-on experience with DBs - MySql/ElasticSearch/Redis/Mongo and others
- Experience in distributed systems and container solutions and Microservices architecture over K8S/OpenShift – In production environment
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- Highly motivated and passionate for always learning technologies and methodologies, Design, architecture and clean code
- People oriented, team player and motivator with strong managerial and communication skills
- Positive ‘can-do’ mindset
- Fluent in English
- 1+ years of experience with GoLang 1+ years
- Experience with software security
- Angular 7+ or Vue.js
- Experienced Scrum Master and servant leader - Advantage
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.