As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis sets the standard for hybrid cloud IT data protection through its backup, active protection against ransomware, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Acronis delivers easy, fast, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud, mobile and applications. Founded in 2003 in Singapore, with dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Software Product Manager to join our Advanced Backup Product Management team that will be responsible for application backup (Oracle, SAP HANA).
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Write product feature specifications
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of product management/analyst experience in technology sector
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in collecting requirements from customers
- Familiarity with software development process
- Experience with multi-platform products
- Understanding of business support systems, operations support systems, professional service automation, remote monitoring and management, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, data protection, or storage market: products, players, technologies is a plus
- Understanding of data protection, disaster recovery, FSS, or storage market: products, players, technologies is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fluent English