Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a strong passion for technology and innovation who can guide products from start to launch specifically in the Cybersecurity space. We are looking for candidate with an entrepreneurial mindset who is experienced in customer research, business strategy and productizing new ideas. Communication and collaboration both externally and internally, and the ability to translate customer pain points into cutting edge technology, will be key to success in this role. We need someone who can understand the needs of multiple key customer personas and execute on projects of major strategic importance to the company.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
We consider applications from different cities and locations across the country
- Participate in early-stage discussions of business ideas, provide a helping hand and technical expertise but also reasonably critique the ideas coming from Product Managers and Business staff
- Accept new functionality ideas coming from Product Management into work by R&D according to a defined set of criteria
- Decompose new functionality ideas in form of product requirements into a set of technical requirements and drive it to the moment of successful production use by happy customers
- Identify cross dependencies, integration points, and risks, bridge various roles (developers, QAs, designers, technical writers, etc.) and teams together towards the common goal of high quality and timely release of new product functionality
- Keep the balance between new product functionality and the technical/architectural improvements according to the agreed quotas
- Accept the implemented functionality and demonstrate it to requestors
- 3+ years of experience in developing and managing product requirements for Cybersecurity products and services in a Cloud provider environment
- Experience in product development and program management of Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) or Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) or Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is a must
- Experience in product development and program management of Email Security, DLP and security compliance is a plus
- Proficiency in communicating with multiple stakeholders, business and technical, internal and external, to clarify and shape the technical requirements
- Proficiency in decomposing the requirements into work items, e.g. Stories
- Experience in working with workflow management and collaboration tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence)
- Experience in analyzing, modeling, and describing business processes and customer journey maps
- Ability to provide constructive feedback when validating requirements match during demonstrations
- Desire to track the success on the market, to come up with improvement suggestions, and push them into the product/service
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, experience in the Agile software development process
- Good written & verbal English communication skills