Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
HR Generalist role will support the hiring and immigration matters across APJ.
- Own and manage the full cycle of the recruitment process for assigned job requisitions, including, creating job postings, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, reference checking, presenting jobs offers, and managing data in the applicant tracking system
- Partner with hiring managers to understand specific department requirements and obtain position requirements, behavioral profiles, and compensation details to help determine recruitment strategies and verify that job descriptions and expectations are set properly
- Managing active candidates from online job postings, databases, employee referrals, etc.
- Proactively sourcing passive candidates through LinkedIn, networking, cold calling, advertisements, job fairs, social media, etc.
- Review resumes and conduct interviews to obtain work history, skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the company and the position
- Regularly give status updates and communicate with hiring managers and HR team to ensure internal awareness and visibility
- Maintain strong communication and relationship with candidates to deliver a positive candidate experience throughout the process
- Organize and update all recruitment activity, notes, and data for all requisitions and candidates in Greenhouse ATS
- Participate in career fairs and University events
- Support permanent resident (PR), work and dependent pass applications and tracking quota, renewal and cancellation status.
- Maintains knowledge on latest safe travel measures such as latest guidelines on safe travel applications and/or stay home notice (SHN)
- Support and lead in employee engagement initiatives and communications
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; performance and talent management; recognition, and training and development
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned to support the Asia-Pacific & Japan (APJ) region
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- At least 3 years of human resource management experience preferred with strong specialization in talent acquisition
- Candidates with 3-5+ years of hands-on recruiting and talent acquisition experience in a high-volume and fast-paced environment are welcome to apply
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience with local government portals such as EPOL, SAT, Safe Travel Portal will be an advantage
- Ability to stay focused, manage competing priorities, and multi-task a high volume of workload
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Team-player, positive attitude, and eager to do more and help out
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills