Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Recruiter to join our team on a 6-12 month contractor basis and to help manage the full cycle of the recruitment process for job requisitions in different departments and locations across Europe. The Recruiter will be responsible for all steps in the recruitment process from start to finish. This person must be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment to source and close a high-volume of concurrent positions with competing priorities and deadlines. This position demands an extremely perceptive individual who is capable of relating to individuals on all levels. This position will play a vital role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent to sustain and drive Acronis’ future growth and success.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Own and manage the full cycle of the recruitment process for assigned job requisitions, including, creating job postings, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, reference checking, presenting jobs offers, and managing data in the applicant tracking system
- Partner with hiring managers to understand specific department requirements and obtain position requirements, behavioral profiles, and compensation details to help determine recruitment strategies and verify that job descriptions and expectations are set properly
- Build and maintain a pipeline of candidates for several positions at the same time by:
- Managing active candidates from online job postings, databases, employee referrals, etc.
- Proactively sourcing passive candidates through LinkedIn, networking, cold calling, advertisements, job fairs, social media, etc.
- Review resumes and conduct interviews to obtain work history, skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the company and the position
- Regularly give status updates and communicate with hiring managers and HR team to ensure internal awareness and visibility
- Maintain strong communication and relationship with candidates to deliver a positive candidate experience throughout the process
- Organize and update all recruitment activity, notes, and data for all requisitions and candidates in Greenhouse ATS
- Participate in career fairs and University events
- Partner on additional projects and assignments as needed
- 3+ years of hands-on recruiting and talent acquisition experience in a high-volume and fast-paced environment
- Experience recruiting talent for Field Sales, Inside Sales, and/or Technical Support strongly preferred
- Experience sourcing and managing talent for a variety of positions and levels at the same time
- Proactive recruiting and sourcing experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Ability to stay focused, manage competing priorities, and multi-task a high volume of workload
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Team-player, positive attitude, and eager to do more and help out
- Passion and commitment to succeed by working hard and never giving up
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills