As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Systems Level Software Developer for Windows reports to the Director of Development. He is responsible for all system R&D tasks, assigned to him by the Director of Development, related software architecture and interfaces design for existing and forthcoming components.
- Be effective in the role of user-mode components developer for Windows platform with the focus on Cyber Protection solutions and also in the role of the moderately experienced reverse engineer
- Be willing to acquire advanced skills in reverse engineering
- Participate in software architecture and interfaces design for both Windows-specific and cross-platform components developed and maintained by the Team
- Participate in integration of those components to higher-level components or products developed by other teams
- Maintain existing codebase that the Team is responsible for, fix bugs in components in a timely manner
- Widely communicate with other teams to investigate and resolve complex issues that might require efforts from several different teams
- Assist the Team Director of Development in driving the professional growth of the Team members by sharing knowledge and experience in the following areas: Windows internals, security, C and modern C++ development and information security
- Ensure that development progress, current issues and risks are clearly communicated to the Director of Development
- 5 years of overall development experience on Windows
- Knowledge and experience in software architecture and interfaces (API) design is mandatory
- Good knowledge and coding experience in C/C++ languages
- Sufficient understanding of Windows platform internals
- Experience in writing asynchronous, thread-safe, concurrent code and production-grade code is mandatory
- Experience developing highly efficient libraries, services/daemons
- Good understanding of standard libraries, algorithms and operations complexity
- Fluent English
WILL BE A PLUS:
- AI programming experience
- Reverse engineering skills
- Experience with IDA Pro or other similar tools
- Good knowledge of assembly language on x86/AMD64 CPU architectures
- Knowledge in information security field and/or experience in developing security solutions
- Experience in developing robust and scalable software solutions, performance analysis and tuning
- Linux/MAC API and OS architecture internal knowledge
- Willingness to learn and grow in the professional team environment