Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are seeking a talented Senior Accountant to join our US Accounting team here in the Burlington office. The Senior Accountant will mainly be responsible for month-end close activities and reconciliation of general ledger accounts for multiple entities, which includes intercompany, recording month end journal entries, analysis of Balance sheets and Income statement accounts and assisting with the ongoing financial statement audits. The Senior Accountant is also responsible for the Procurement to Pay process and the weekly cash forecasting.
We are looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Participate in month-end close activities
- Review posting of vendor invoices and ensuring that they are in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Review check runs
- Prepare monthly reconciliations, prepare and record liability, asset, and expenses entries by analyzing and compiling account information
- Accruals, fixed-assets, Prepaid expenses, Lease accounting, etc. & variance analysis
- Reconcile all intercompany transactions for US entities and generate invoices as necessary
- Prepares analysis and provide explanations for unusual and/or inconsistent trends
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents. Verify and analyze business records, transactions, and procedures
- Weekly cash flow forecasting
- Prepare Lead schedules for monthly reviews, and year-end audit for independent external auditors. Research issues, clarify information, and prepare supporting data
- Prepare audit schedules and filing sales/use tax forms in multi-state environments
- Execute the monthly close accurately and in a timely manner (Acronis closes in 5 business days).
- Backup to other team members, as needed, and provide cross training to other team members to be backup
- Assist team with any other projects or tasks as needed
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant Accounting experience
- A mix of public accounting and hi-tech industry experience preferable.
- Solid general accounting skills
- Strong systems background; experience with ERP
- Multiple entities with full ownership of accounts desired
- Proficient with MS applications including Excel
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Ability to function as a Team Lead
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills for interaction with corporate and international management. Experience in international environment is a plus
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.