Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc).
We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Developer who wants to make an impact in Cyber Security space. We are seeking for an experienced developer who will help us build Cyber Security Platform and enhance tools and applications that are used by thousands of users worldwide.
Your primary focus will be on developing services that are scalable and maintainable, can handle huge load and big volume of real-time data. You will ensure that these applications are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Creating design documents
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in software development with Python or/and Go
- Knowledge of database architecture and design
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
- Ability to create design documents for software from business requirements
- Upper-intermediate English
- Experience with Go language runtime and tools
- Knowledge of and experience with Kubernetes
- Knowledge of and experience with Ansible orchestration engine
- Knowledge of and experience with various RDBMS
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with E2E testing frameworks (Behave, Gherkin)
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.