As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are currently looking for a Performance QA Engineer to join our engineering team at R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. Our team is working on an Acronis Cyber Infrastructure product that provides a software-defined infrastructure built on top of the distributed storage with different storage services, backup gateway, and compute. This solution is not only oriented for internal partners, but it is also the core technology used by Acronis, as other products are built on top of it. The team you will join is responsible for the performance testing of the various components of Acronis Cyber Infrastructure.
- Development and maintenance of performance tests
- Core storage performance testing on a regular basis
- Performance analysis, comparisons with competitors
- Maintenance of the performance test laboratory
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ hands-on Python/Go development experience.
- Proficient Linux user with strong understanding of the Linux user space and kernel subsystems (especially file system, networking, and memory management).
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies
- Strong understanding of network stack (OSI model as an example)
- Strong understanding of file systems concepts and functioning
- Read-only or read-write C/C++ experience is a plus
- Very good level of English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company