Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
Acronis has just opened a new office in Herzliya, Israel and has plans to invest around $80 million into the new location during the next five years. The new Israeli R&D center will be at the forefront of cyber protection research and development, becoming one of the key sites in our international network of research centers, alongside our Swiss, Singaporean, Bulgarian, and North American locations (https://www.acronis.com/en-us/blog/tags/cpoc).
One of Acronis' cyber protection pillars is Privacy. As Product Manager at Acronis, you will be responsible for wearing many hats. In this fast-paced environment, you will drive the strategy, roadmap and delivery of o of Privacy protection within the product portfolio. You will work directly with cross-functional business and engineering teams to determine privacy/security focused requirements for specific verticals and business use cases. You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for designing open, flexible solutions that can evolve with Acronis product suite and target audiences.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Work with other product managers to get privacy items on product specific roadmaps
- Perform competitive analysis
- Identify unmet customer needs and market opportunities conducting the communications with product buyers and channel partners
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow
- Create and manage software requirements and use cases for internal and external development
- Develop, implement, and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) metrics for product roadmap; Use KPIs for data driven business decisions and roadmap development
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
- Coordinate release activities and launch process with partners and Acronis Sales, Marketing and Support teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of Product/Program Management or System Analyst experience in the technology sector
- Prior experience owning the development of online privacy products (VPNs, data monitoring, browser add-ons)
- Hands on experience crafting and delivering product strategies for SaaS products
- Familiarity with global data protection law and associated frameworks (GDPR, CCPA, APEC CBPR, HIPAA, AICPA Privacy Maturity Model, NIST frameworks, ISO frameworks, etc.)
- Translating and communicating complex privacy topics in simple terms for business stakeholders
- Communicating and project managing privacy asks from different teams and helping to facilitate what’s needed
- Helping to create a more scalable and world-class privacy program, including ongoing improvement of privacy maturity and privacy metrics
- Experience in Agile software development and familiarity with tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Fluent English
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.