As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Lead Product Manager to join our Platform Product Management team to lead creation of leading Cyber Protection platform and solutions marketplace around it. This marketplace would offer extensive set of integrated solutions to service provides while providing superior tools and services to developers and ISVs. The ideal candidate has deep technical skills and extensive experience with building APIs, SDKs, development platforms and ecosystem of developers and ISVs around them. High level of business sense to perform market research, software products analysis, build integrations strategy and find synergy with third-party products would be a big plus.
- Conduct market research and discovery using public and internal domains
- Define product vision and strategy to deliver best marketplace experience to both service providers and developers/ISVs
- Collaborate with internal business partners to ensure business needs and directions are captured and product visions are translated into executable roadmaps and release plans, identify and track critical performance metrics and timelines throughout the life of the project
- Be the main point of contact with key integration partners, understand their needs and pain points and address them with future product development directions
- Partner closely with sales, marketing and business development teams, define and execute best go-to-market strategy that maximize business growth for the company
- Define and optimize registration, certification and validation processes for solutions in the marketplace
- Assure that marketplace tools and processes are integrated with relevant internal and external systems
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of software development with emphasis on development of APIs, SDKs and driving various integration projects with independent software vendors (ISVs)
- Solid understanding of cloud platforms, cloud-native architectures, modern APIs and SDKs
- At least 5 years of product management experience in the software development projects within international environment
- Deep, impactful platform company experience, delivering products that scale to millions of users
- Excellent communication skills in order to communicate with management and senior management as well as with employees and colleagues
- Great people skills, experience in building highly effective distributed teams
- BA/BS in technology area or equivalent practical experience, Master's Degree preferred.
- Excellent reasoning and problem solving skills, understanding when and how to leverage analytics
- Care about the details and strive for operational excellence
- Upper Intermediate English