Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Renewals Representative / Partner Care Specialist (EE) to join our Inside Sales team. The Renewals Representative / Partner Care Specialist (EE) will be responsible for driving renewal for EE region of customer maintenance contracts in assigned territory, identifying and closing add-on sales opportunities within existing Customer database..
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Responsible for the renewal of customer maintenance contracts in Eregion; this includes providing quotes directly to customers and/or their assigned channel partners
- Responsible for upselling customers and identifying opportunities for add-on sales of Acronis products
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Handles customer and partner inquiries related to quotes, pricing, co-terming, up-selling and reinstatement of maintenance contracts
- Positively interacts and collaborates with Customers, Acronis partners
- Identifies and pursues maintenance reinstatement opportunities
- Assists in negotiation of maintenance agreements
- Work closely with distributor, Acronis Sales manager and Sales Engineers to ensure sales closure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Strong closing sales skills
- Knowledge on Salesforce is preferred
- Able to make up 30 and above calls each day
- Punctual, reliable, and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-ups
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Fluent English and Polish (required) and Czech (preferred)
- Any other languages used across the Eastern Europe are welcome