As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for an Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in growing R&D center in Bulgaria, Sofia, working on innovative technologies for one of the major company’s product Acronis True Image. This position is mainly responsible for implementing automated testing scenarios; improving autotests infrastructure. This involves working collaboratively with all teams including RnD departments based in other offices.
- Initial design and implementation of functional autotests for Windows and macOS platforms
- Analyze test results, logs and prepare reports and file defects
- Maintain and develop testing frameworks
- Design, implementation and deployment of automated tools
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ hands-on Python/JS/TypeScript development experience (We are working with Puppeteer and Jest)
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance principles, methodologies and techniques
- Unix / Linux system - writing shell scripts
- Familiarity with version control systems, bugtrackers, CI systems (Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira)
- Willingness to adopt new technologies, testing methodologies and frameworks
- Problem solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with modern backup or data protection solutions
- Experience of working with large team and cross-team communications
- Understanding of system API and its platform specific (Windows, Linux, MacOS)