As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis sets the standard for hybrid cloud IT data protection through its backup, active protection against ransomware, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share solutions. Acronis delivers easy, fast, complete and affordable data protection of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment—virtual, physical, cloud, mobile and applications. Founded in 2003 in Singapore, with global headquarters in Switzerland, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is implementing projects to integrate the Acronis Cyber Cloud service with the most popular solutions in the sphere of billing and RMM-solutions. Integration with such products as WHMCS, Odin Service Automation, LabTech, and ConnectWise already released.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Product Manager who will be responsible for full-scope Customer journey in Acronis Support, possesses the ownership of our Customer Support Portal and Chatbot.
• Perform market and competitive analysis
• Identify unmet customer needs and Customer Service opportunities
• Understand product users through direct engagement, data analysis, market research, customer surveys, etc. to influence scope and drive development
• Be responsible for Contact Support flows for all Customers and products and portals, incl. Customer Portal, Partner Portal, OEM portal and support web-forms.
• Write product feature specifications
• Work closely with Acronis Cyber Systems team to be aligned on the product features roadmap
• Develop a deep understanding of Acronis Customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to product development
• Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products
• Inform department about changes in product (RIA process)
• Create initiatives to improve self-service systems
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years of product management/analyst experience in technology sector/Customer Service
- Understanding of business support systems, operations support systems, Customer Service /Professional service automation
- Experience in market analysis
- Experience in collecting requirements from customers
- Familiarity with software development process
- Experience with multi-platform products
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Strong project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Attention to details
- Demonstrates adaptability by working effectively in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid changе
- Fluent in English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties