As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
This is an excellent role for an IT Support engineer seeking to transition into cyber security.
Your primary goal would be to ensure the security of the users workstation - both Windows and Mac OS based. To achieve it you will work closely with IT team to develop, test and apply hardening configuration on Windows client systems and work with Jamf Pro Server to harden Mac OS clients. You may also be involved in user support, no more than at 20% of your capacity, primarily for troubleshooting security-related issues or effects caused by applying configuration hardening.
- Understand current security threats for client systems and analyze best practices to protect from them. Practicing purple teaming approach, develop and use offensive tools to estimate the criticality of vulnerabilities.
- Based on this analysis, develop hardening approaches and create testing and implementation plan. Prioritize implementation based on the criticality estimations.
- Work with other team members as well as cross-team to enforce hardening configuration. Communicate to users, assist with implementation and troubleshooting.
- Monitor the rollout, analyze edge cases and work with Security Operations team to develop violations monitoring and alerting, jointly develop incident response playbooks.
- Conduct user training for security topics, like password policy, phishing protection and reporting security incidents. Work with other teams to incorporate the trainings into the on-boarding programs for new employees and contractors.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all security topic towards users.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in service desk support or similar role
- 2+ years of experience with Jamf Server administration and common tasks such as policy deployment, package creation and deployment, certificate management
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, good understanding of AD security, authentication technologies like LDAP, Kerberos and NTLM. Understanding DNS functionality
- Working knowledge of network technologies, access control, authentication and authorization protocols like RADIUS, 802.1X, EAP. Understanding VPN technologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in a heterogeneous environment. Hands-on experience troubleshooting client issues, network access problems
- Upper-Intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Familiarity with PowerShell and/or any Unix shells and ability to write simple scripts is a strong advantage
- At least basic understanding of cryptography and X.509 PKI. Working knowledge of certificate enrollment and deployment in Windows and Mac OS environments
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties