Acronis has pioneered the new IT discipline of Cyber Protection, which combines data protection and cybersecurity into a unique and integrated approach. The Acronis Cyber Protect solution is a ground-breaking approach with innovative technology that is revolutionizing the industry as we know it. Acronis is entering an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion, and has recently received a $250 million dollar investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing our total valuation to more than $2.5 billion. So we are looking for more talented and hard-working individuals who are ready for a new challenge and will join us on our mission to protect the digital world!
We are looking for an experienced and driven Marketing Specialist to join our Content Marketing team. This job will be responsible for writing, editing, and refining a wide range of digital, demand-generation and product marketing materials from outbound e-marketing campaigns.
We’re looking for the next member of our “A-Team.” Are you a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume work environment? Do you possess a positive can-do, never-give-up attitude? Do you play nice with others on a team? Are you ready to make an impact?
- Creating new, accessible content in a variety of formats to suit the intended audience, purpose and goal
- Collaborating with Marketing colleagues on campaign and program strategy to reach partners and prospects
- Produce a steady stream of materials that reinforce company messaging and brand, including but not limited to creating inbound campaign content (e.g. SEO articles, blog posts, website copy), demand generation campaigns (from nurture emails to CTA assets), and editing and developing product marketing collateral\
- Support Channel Marketing initiatives and partner programs (e.g. produce partner-enablement kits and sales tools, website copy, thru-partner campaigns, etc.)
- Navigate challenges and deliver on goals by thinking outside the box and experimenting with new content formats and campaign/program approaches
- Keep pace with content marketing best practices
- Commitment to producing high-quality, high-performing content
- Strategic approach to create content to reach business goals
- Collaborative creative approach and excellent communication skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to create assets of different styles aimed at diverse audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing, English, Journalism, or similar field
- 4-6 years’ of content marketing, preferably aimed at the IT channel, cloud marketplaces, or SaaS industry
- Proven success developing strategic marketing programs in B2B context, building brands and boosting sale
- Experience working for a growing, global technology company (with data protection, cybersecurity, or cloud industries strongly preferred)
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.