As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are seeking professionals who are looking for an extraordinary challenge in a fast-moving sector of high technology. We want individuals who are not afraid to get their hands dirty and do what it takes to get the job done.
You will work within a growing team responsible for load testing of our Cloud products family. With over 30 data centers we operate worldwide, petabytes of customers’ data protected and a variety of workloads we support, we invest heavily into stability, performance and scalability of our Cloud. The successful candidate will keep an eye on the infrastructure and load tests runners, monitor product response metrics, look for and investigate deviations, validate and document results, investigate bottlenecks, report defects, collaborate with colleagues in search for more robust and production like load patters, and many more.
You will also conduct lot of research and solve a wide variety of problems that might have never been solved before. Ideally, you are a detail-oriented, self-motivated and enjoy dealing with challenging problems.
- Operating the production-like load testing environment
- Maintaining the underlying hypervisor infrastructure, identifying and resolving bottlenecks
- Monitoring of the underlying infrastructure, identifying and resolving issues
- Updating the cloud components to new versions (100+ components)
- Executing the load, investigating and reporting the issues
- Proactively identify system, application and network issues
- Collaborate with various development team to help investigate various performance aspects of the system
- Track escalated issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of networking and TCP/IP protocols
- Basic virtualization infrastructure administration skills, experience with Linux Serves (command-line), Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with Jenkins, basic Ansible playbook development skills
- Troubleshooting experience (servers, storage appliances, web servers and networks)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactiveness, ability to deliver result under little supervision
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties