As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join our engineering team in our R&D center in Bulgaria. The goal of this team is to implement complex, high load technologies related to the Acronis Backup Gateway as a part of the Acronis Cyber Infrastructure, hyper-converged infrastructure solution. The Backup Gateway is responsible for:
• Providing access to shared storage for different users
• Supporting different storage types: Acronis Archive Storage, S3 Object Storage and NFS
• Guaranteeing high availability and great performance with means of geo-replication and proxy engine
• Data migration and load balancing
Backup Gateway is on a critical path for most of Acronis scenarios. While the component is relatively small, its influence is great and we look for responsible people who could write great code and think systemically.
- Develop and maintain Backup Gateway component in C
- Investigate and fix production problems
- Write new features and unit-tests for them
- Look for CI/CD process improvements
- Suggest improvements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of development experience
- Good C programming skills
- Experience in popular engineering tools - Git, Jenkins, Docker, ELK, Graphana - would be plus
- Basic algorithms (queues, hash tables, rb trees)
- Golang programming skills would be plus
- At least Upper-intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties