Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
As a Senior Cloud Frontline Support Specialist (LATAM) you will be responsible for supporting Acronis' high profile MSP's, partners and customers in LATAM, and resolving Acronis Cyber Platform technical incidents using your own expertise and by coordinating with other team members within our Expert Support and R&D team. You will deliver complex setup and integration assistance, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems for our partners and MSP's involving Acronis' 3rd party integration systems, and various software, networking and hardware environments.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Work on resolving various technical incidents for customers involving various software, networking and hardware environments
- Focus on assisting partners with Acronis integration with various RMM/PSA tools, as well as integration systems with other partners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the customers and partners
- Stay current on the latest changes, trends and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc.)
- Maintain deep knowledge of Acronis’ operations and products to support client requests in the best possible way
- Train and mentor junior teammates by sharing your technical expertise and best practices
- Develop documentation regarding installation, upgrades, support, and compatibility issues
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- Fluent Spanish (both verbal and written)
- 2+ years of experience in a similar technical support role and applicable industry (preferably in Managed Service Provider or Hosting tech support business)
- Great communication and customer focus, ability to prioritize time-sensitive issues
- Basic knowledge of Network protocols and troubleshooting techniques (know how to use Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf)
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration basics (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps; application level troubleshooting with Procmon and Process Explorer)
- Awareness of the modern Virtualization technologies (know how to deploy and manage Virtual Machines on VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V clusters)
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues.
- Expertise in supporting or administering RMM and PSA solutions - ConnectWise Control, ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate) as a strong plus
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX basics, CLI – strong plus
- Scripting experience and knowledge in any scripting language - using scripts for deploying and troubleshooting software applications, storage systems, and virtualization platforms
- Experience with deploying and configuring services - DHCP, DNS, L2TP/IPSEC/Open VPN, HTTP servers
- Experience with administering business applications - MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
*PLEASE SEND RESUME IN ENGLISH WHEN APPLYING TO THIS JOB