Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for a PR Manager to join our Global PR and Communications team to support the development and execution of Acronis' North America PR activities, to increase the visibility of Acronis' business and products in the media, and support brand awareness in the market. The PR Manager will be responsible for developing a creative storytelling program, managing on-going momentum, launching new products, supporting our partnerships, managing PR activities for integrated marketing campaigns and supporting our Events Team with the PR activities for regional events.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
PR & Media Relations:
- Maintain database of media contacts and influencers
- Research and maintain annual editorial calendar
- Support the development of briefing documents
- Support the development of press releases, press kits and media pitches
- Support the research, identify and organize events targeting journalists and consumers
- Support regional marketing events with journalist and other suitable content
- Support sport partnership events
- Conduct daily industry and competitor news scan for the team
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and share recommendations for PR strategy
- Conduct and share daily and weekly coverage scans with global team, including monitoring competitors and ensuring Acronis is top of mind
- Maintain annual calendar of B2B and B2C award and speaking opportunities
- Work with product marketing to develop and submit award and abstract submissions
- Research, monitor and maintain a network of journalists and influencers on Twitter and LinkedIn
- 3+ years’ experience in Public Relations, Communications, and Marketing.
- Must have proven work experience in PR
- Must have strong relationships with security media in the USA
- Fluency in English is required (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Self-starter and autonomous
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel as needed.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.