As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently looking for an Android Developer to join our R&D center in Sofia. Acronis mobile apps for consumer and business audiences are part of the cyber protection product portfolio. They provide cross-platform experience for users, allowing to protect data from mobile devices and managed access to user data in the Acronis Cyber Cloud and Files Cloud platforms.
We are looking for an Android developer to join our growing mobile development team in Sofia, which is working on those products. Currently, we are also starting the development of another Android app from scratch. This position will require both deep technical understanding of high level development concepts and constant active collaboration with our multinational R&D teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
- Design and develop new features as well maintain and fix bugs in new versions of Acronis Android apps
- Write quality code by following the accepted style which passes checks and acceptance testing
- Assist in projects and releases planning following accepted Agile development processes
- Be up-to-date with the latest technologies provided by Google and Android community, and apply them to the benefit of the products
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of professional experience writing Android Java / Kotlin applications (available examples in Google Play is desirable)
- Excellent understanding of OOP, data structures and design patterns and principles
- Understanding of architecture patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM, MVI
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge in recent Android SDKs
- Experience with Android projects using OkHttp, Retrofit, Dagger
- Knowledge of the principles of competent organization of multi-threaded code
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Experience in RESTful APIs integration
- Ability to write and maintain unit tests
- Ability to work in a team with other developers and other participants in the development process
- Experience with Git source control (pull requests and code reviews)
- Very good level of English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties