As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Salesforce.com Developer to join our Operational Readiness team. The SFDC Developer will be responsible for managing projects throughout the entire Sales development life cycle, including technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the technical skills, knowledge, and experience required, but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. This person must have exceptional resource management and prioritization skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization. We need someone who is hands-on, dependable, and committed. Someone who is results-oriented and can execute organizational goals with the utmost urgency and commitment. And just like every position at Acronis, this person should embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Manage projects throughout the entire Salesforce.com development life cycle (including technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support)
- Communicate with Architect and Business analysts to best understand the needs for the system
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers using Salesforce.com development tools (SFDX, Visual Studio Code), migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Develops custom applications and perform testing using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce. Writes, tests analyze and implements high-quality code according to specifications
- Follows Salesforce best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions, without creating technical debt and maintaining security in the application
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other team members on the project
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understand Agile methodology and focus on quality following Salesforce best practices
- 5-10 years hands on experience as a Salesforce software developer
- Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
- Understand Object oriented concepts and ability to implement them
- Strong understanding of other related technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- Good to have experience with Lightning development
- Ability to take initiative and work following company processes
- Fluent in English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties