We are looking for an experienced and driven Salesforce.com Administrator to join our Operational Readiness team. The Salesforce.com Administrator will be responsible for working with Sales and Marketing stakeholders providing day to day support, maintenance, configuration and improvements to our CRM platform.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the technical skills, knowledge, and experience required, but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. This person must have exceptional resource management and prioritization skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization. We need someone who is hands-on, dependable, and committed. Someone who is results-oriented and can execute organizational goals with the utmost urgency and commitment. And just like every position at Acronis, this person should embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Maintain and enhance existing system functionality including approval processes, workflows, lead assignment rules and other existing customizations
- Work with end users to gather new business requirements and create functional specifications
- Participate in requirements gathering with business users
- Prepare solution documentation include business requirements, functional and technical designs
- Translate business requirements into well architected solution that best leverage Salesforce platform
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permissions in Salesforce
- Customize fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Provide day to day end user support for issues and requests
- Troubleshoot all manner of issues including those related to system integrations and install applications
- Contribute to team success through hands on work in both application configuration and potentially development in Apex
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience implementing, configuring or administering complex Salesforce.com orgs
- Proven in-depth knowledge of standard capabilities of SFDC
- 3+ years designing and maintaining complex user roles, security, profiles, and workflows rules.
- 3+ years using data loading tools.
- 3+ years creating reports and dashboards.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, eco-system and best practices
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Proven ability to understand business needs and translate them not only into processes that scale but also quickly deploy them in Salesforce
- Experience with Visualforce & Apex a plus
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.