At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here
Life as a Product Marketing Manager at accuRx
In this role you’ll join as our second Product Marketing Manager, and the first within the GP clan*.
With ~98% adoption in GP practices and having launched accuRx Plus in April 2021, this role provides a unique opportunity to demonstrate the value we provide to our users, GP practices, and customers, clinical commissioning groups (CCGs), hopefully creating a significantly-positive impact on the health & care sector.
*Clans are what we call business units at accuRx, they're semi-autonomous and made up of multiple cross-functional product teams aligned around the same goal.
Telling great stories
- You will be responsible for how we communicate the value of our products to drive adoption and engagement and will be given license to use your expertise to develop a consistent narrative.
- You'll deeply understand our users and customers, so that you can create the right messaging and own the positioning of our products.
- You'll be comfortable testing and iterating our messaging with a range of user groups including our engaged community of GP users and with CCGs on buying decisions.
- You’ll enjoy creating top-quality content - making sure we have the right support articles, webinars, newsletters etc in place with the freedom to be creative and test any imaginative ideas you have - from bake sales to podcasts to anything else.
- You’ll use awareness of the time constraints of our users and customers to feed into clear and effecitve communication.
Planning product launches
- You’ll embed within a cross-functional product team as a trusted subject-matter-expert on how our products create value, playing an important role in shaping our GP products.
- You'll coordinate product launches (and re-launches) across the clan, ensuring a clear plan with tight communication loops.
- You’ll deeply understand the day to day life of our users, their workflows and the pressure they are under, collaborating with your product team and commercial teams to ensure we continue to solve the right problems.
What the team say...
Zoë Öhman - Product Marketing Manager
“Joining accuRx as Product Marketing Manager has been an amazing experience - it is an exciting, supportive and energising place to work. I am constantly learning and developing my skills here, and can feel great knowing our work has a positive impact on so many people.”
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You collaborate by default and can get everyone excited about product launches and communications
- You can tell the story of a product, no matter the channel of communication
- You’re excited about joining as our 2nd product marketing manager and contributing to our newly formed product marketing community
- You’ve got experience in user research and know how to dig into customer needs
- You’re intelligent, both intellectually and emotionally, allowing you to use a mixture of facts and empathy to inspire those around you
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish the constant challenges a startup throws your way
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits package:
- £45,000 - £65,000 salary + meaningful share options
- Flexible working including core hours and up to 2 days remote working per week
- £1,000 annual learning and development budget
- Time on the frontline - everyone visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
- £500 wellness bonus - spend on anything that keeps you physically and mentally healthy
- And much more.
Read more about our benefits here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Diversity & Inclusion
accuRx is committed to being an inclusive employer and, as part of this, we’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the interview process.
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.