At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here
Life as a Salesforce Administrator at accuRx...
We are looking for our first Salesforce Administrator to join us and help shape the future of our CRM. As accuRx continues to grow rapidly, it is more important than ever that our Commercial teams can leverage Salesforce to deliver our products for the NHS at scale.
You’ll be responsible for developing and deploying critical solutions to meet the complex and ever changing needs of the business. Initially you’ll be embedded in our fast growing Operations team, bringing your expertise to improve processes with an eye for scalability and data integrity. You’ll also work closely with the Engineering community to identify and integrate new systems with Salesforce and our internal product.
In this role, you will...
- Own administrative and operations tasks for our Salesforce organisation (currently at 20 users, and growing fast!). This will include vital operations such as configuring users, profiles, sales pipelines, validation rules, automated workflows, object/custom object fields and audit histories, reports and dashboards, alerts, backups etc
- Lead on the day to day smooth operation of Salesforce for our end users, making it as easy as possible for users of any experience to work with Salesforce
- Work closely with Commercial and Product teams to develop an understanding of their CRM needs to design and implement robust solutions in Salesforce to solve them
- Work closely with the Engineering community to maintain and improve our internal tools which interact with Salesforce
- Work with our Information Governance and Security team to ensure that we keep our data secure
- Manage, cleanse and import data into Salesforce needed by Commercial teams
- Share your knowledge and expertise to upskill colleagues to get the most out of Salesforce
- Stay updated on Salesforce's new tools, capabilities, and updates
What the team say...
"This is a really exciting opportunity as it’s our first Salesforce hire! The role is crucial to take our Commercial teams to the next level, whoever joins will be at the centre of shaping the future of our Commercial processes” - Max, Product Engineer
We'd really like to hear from you, if...
- You have 2+ years of administrative & solution design experience in Salesforce Lightning
- You have a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices
- You can ship Salesforce improvements to deliver the biggest impact for users in a scalable way, with an eye for pace and data quality
- You have experience creating reports and dashboards within Salesforce
- You have experience communicating with internal stakeholders at all levels
- You have experience working alongside stakeholders (e.g. Engineering, Product and Commercial teams) to deliver CRM solutions, meeting the constantly evolving needs of the business
- You are comfortable using Salesforce data import tools
- Ideally you have Salesforce certification(s)
- You have experience with requirements gathering, prioritisation and documentation
Salary & Benefits package:
- £40,000 - £60,000 salary depending on experience + meaningful share options
- Generous leave policies including 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and enhanced parental leave
- Flexible working including core hours and up to 2 days remote working per week
- £1000 annual learning and development budget; £500 wellness budget
- Time on the frontline - Everyone visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
- And much more.
Read more about our benefits here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Here’s 3 reasons why accuFolk love working at accuRx! 💙
Diversity & Inclusion
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.