At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
Who are accuRx?
At accuRx, we’re building the first patient-centred communication platform. Our products help doctors, nurses, pharmacists, administrators, carers and anyone else involved in a patient's care to communicate easily with patients and with each other. We believe this will transform how healthcare is delivered, improving patient outcomes, improving staff morale and increasing the efficiency of health systems.
Our products have 98% adoption in GP practices and we are investing into other areas of healthcare (hospitals, pharmacies, care homes). By making messaging easier, we’re making more of medicine asynchronous, from simple consultations to getting advice from hospital specialists, saving time and making it easier for staff to communicate.
Although we’ve initially tackled the UK healthcare system, we have ambitions to improve healthcare systems across the world. You can view more about the impact we’ve had so far here
Life as a Workplace Manager
We've got to where we are today because of our inclusive and friendly culture, where people enjoy spending time with each other. As we move to a new office and more than double in size to over 200 people over the next year, you'll be responsible for making sure we have a great space to work in that is safe, efficient and makes people happy when they come to work every day.
In this role, you will...
- Assist with the planning and delivery of our big upcoming office move
- Ensure the fabric of the building is maintained & looked after to a high standard
- Manage soft services including cleaning, security, post and waste
- Manage hard services including lighting, plumbing, heating, air handling, building maintenance & fire systems
- Monitor office supplies and consumables, placing regular orders
- Procure and manage external contractors and suppliers
- Responsible for all H&S compliance onsite, including that of third-party providers
- Maintain and test emergency procedures
- Monitor and respond to all facilities management queries
- Ensure H&S legislation and internal policies are implemented and adhered to
- Compile and maintain a building asset register
- Ensure fire and other evacuation drills are carried out on a regular basis
- Establish and maintain safe systems of work, including a reporting procedure for accidents and near misses
- Coordinate and support internal office moves
- Ensure the office is always presentable and tidy
What the team say...
"This is a really exciting time to join a growing team. As we move to a new home and continue to grow rapidly, you will play a crucial part in ensuring that everything runs smoothly and that accuRx is great place to work & visit every day."
- Joe, Head of Space & Events
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have 3+ years of facilities management experience in an office environment
- You are incredibly proactive and will spot things that need sorting or improving and action them without being asked
- You have relevant qualifications, e.g. CFM, IOSH, NEBOSH
- You care about making sustainable decisions - sourcing from ethical suppliers, fixing things when they break, cutting down waste…
- You have an eye for detail and can make sure our office space is tip-top
- You're happy to roll your sleeves up and fix things, paint things, assemble things
- You're mission-driven and care about positively impacting the lives of billions
- You're passionate about improving healthcare
- You're excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You love solving problems, and relish in the constant challenges a startup throws your way.
- You're an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life.
- When you see something not working, you'll flag it and be part of the solution
- You share our values
Salary & Benefits:
- £35-45k salary + meaningful share options
- Flexible working including core hours and up to 2 days remote working per week
- Generous leave policies including 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and enhanced parental leave
- £1000 annual learning and development budget; £500 wellness budget
- Time on the frontline - Everyone visits a GP practice at least twice a quarter to truly understand how a practice runs, the difficulties they face with technologies and how we can help.
- And much more.
Read more about our benefits here.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Our YouTube channel is full of demos of our product, webinars we have held with our users and some clips about life at accuRx 🤩
Here’s 3 reasons why accuFolk love working at accuRx! 💙
Diversity & Inclusion
We work in partnership with Stonewall as part of their Diversity Champions program. This is because we believe in a world where all LGBTQ+ people are free to be themselves and can live their lives to the full. Inclusive workplaces have a huge part to play in making this world a reality.