At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
At accuRx, we're building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple - to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK's fastest-growing tech start ups. In one year, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 20% of the market. Today, over 40% of GP practices rely on us, we've just gone live in pharmacies and will soon be used in hospitals. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient's care can communicate with each other.
We're on an incredible journey at accuRx with big ambitions, problems to solve and lives to change!
Life as a Senior Front End Engineer at accuRx
We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join us and help shape the future of our product.
Working closely with our CTO and VP Engineering, you will pioneer front end development and be relied upon as one of our greatest technical experts. As a Senior Front End Engineer, you’ll scale and innovate our product like never before, as well as have the opportunity to build brand new solutions.
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you’ll be part of an incredibly talented team of men and women, all motivated by the same mission: to change lives by fixing the world-wide problem that is communication in healthcare. In the past 12 months accuRx has grown from being used by 20 GP practices to 2500+, and reaches 50,000+ patients every day. And we are not slowing down any time soon!
At accuRx, we are about to embark on the next part of our journey. We are looking for the most inspirational and talented people to lead the way and make history in one of the UK’s fastest-growing start-ups.
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have over 5 years proven experience in a Senior Front End Development & Engineering
- You’re a front end expert, ideally in React.
- You understand the fundamentals and nuances of product development.
- The healthcare industry is something you are passionate about or you already have experience in it.
- You're mission-driven and care about creating something amazing that will impact the lives of millions.
- Problem-solving is what you live for - building something that will fix a world-wide problem is what gets you out of bed every day!
- Change and fast pace excites you - you relish in the constant obstacles a start up throws your way.
- You share our values (read more about them in our Culture Deck)
Perks of the job at accuRx
People are what drives us.
Our users are the reason we created our product and inspire us every day to be better.
However, we would not have achieved so much so soon without our own incredible team. In order to continue changing the lives of healthcare practitioners and patients nationwide, we are looking for more fantastic talent to join us!
Here are just some of the reasons why accuRx is an awesome place to work:
- Meaningful share options, so that you own a part of the company and get rewarded for all of your hard work.
- Free breakfast daily and constant supply of fruit, snacks and drinks in the office.
- Weekly team lunches and monthly team dinners, cooked and enjoyed in our beautiful new offices (lead by one of our Co-Founders Jacob, who was on MasterChef, and we love to take full advantage of his culinary skills - so far we've made our own sushi, pizza and pasta!)
- Office yoga, park runs and gym classes.
- Annual week-long Summer Retreat - no expense spared - with partners invited for the weekend.
- £500 annual wellness bonus - to support both physical and mental health.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Beautiful, brand new office in Haggerston near Shoreditch, equipped with the latest tech and (of course) ping pong table.
- Pension scheme.
We're building a business and culture to be proud of - see our Employee Handbook in full here.
Check us out on Instagram to see what life at accuRx is really like!
Not right for you? Take a look at other career opportunities available with us.
Why is a diverse and inclusive workplace so important to us?
Each health system is made up of a diverse workforce, serving 100% of the population. We are building for them, not us. We can only transform health systems if we build a diverse team, rich with different backgrounds, opinions and personalities. We are an equal opportunities employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work. We particularly welcome applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in the technology sector, such as women, people with disabilities and individuals from Black and Minority ethnic communities.