At accuRx, we're on a mission to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together.
At accuRx, we're building a world-famous healthcare communication platform. Our mission is simple - to change lives by bringing patients and their healthcare teams together. Our technology is revolutionising how technology is adopted and how care is delivered in healthcare.
Established in 2016 and now with £9m in Series A funding, accuRx is one of the UK's fastest-growing tech start ups. In one year, we grew from only a few GP practices using us to over 20% of the market. Today, over 70% of GP practices rely on us, we've just gone live in pharmacies and hospitals. Our vision is that anyone involved in a patient's care can communicate with each other.
In the past 18 months accuRx has grown from being used by 20 GP practices to 5500+, with over 90,000+ users every day. And we certainly won't be slowing down any time soon.
In response to the COVID-19 crisis, in the last few weeks, we've been working tirelessly to release multiple features that directly help clinicians deal with the outbreak - this has included a Virtual Consultation platform for both GP and Hospital settings.
This has meant some late hours and even weekend work but the feedback we have received has been truly amazing! We are exceptionally proud of our NHS and all the work they do, this is our way of saying thank you.
Life as a Senior Front End Engineer at accuRx
We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join us and help shape the future of our product.
Working closely with our CTO and VP Engineering, you will pioneer front end development and be relied upon as one of our greatest technical experts. As a Senior Front End Engineer, you’ll scale and innovate our product like never before, as well as have the opportunity to build brand new solutions.
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you’ll be part of an incredibly talented team of men and women, all motivated by the same mission: to change lives by fixing the world-wide problem that is communication in healthcare.
At accuRx, we are about to embark on the next part of our journey. We are looking for the most inspirational and talented people to lead the way and make history in one of the UK’s fastest-growing start-ups.
We'd really like to hear from you, if ...
- You have over 5 years proven experience in a Senior Front End Development & Engineering
- You’re a front end expert, ideally in React.
- You have experience of building a User Centric product over time and have the ability to continually iterate your code to improve the functionality of the product
- The healthcare industry is something you are passionate about or you already have experience in it.
- You're mission-driven and care about creating something amazing that will impact the lives of millions.
- Problem-solving is what you live for - building something that will fix a world-wide problem is what gets you out of bed every day!
- Change and fast pace excites you - you relish in the constant obstacles a start up throws your way.
- You share our values (read more about them in our Culture Deck)
We're building a business and culture to be proud of - see our Employee Handbook in full here.
Check us out on Instagram to see what life at accuRx is really like!