Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to make sure you are ready to deliver on yours. 10,000+ customers around the globe depend on Accruent to lead their physical resources and gain the transparency to execute their mission. We’re mission ready. Are you?
Why you want to work for our Engineering team:
The Engineering team is vital to the success of our current and emerging software developments. As part of this team, you will be able to deliver enhancements and customizations on new and existing products to make an impact for the business and our customers. As we continue to expand our product suite, we look for innovative team members to persevere in the ever-changing environment of technology. Our goal is to optimize our products to make sure our customers are mission ready.
The Software Developer is responsible for coding, testing and implementing products for Accruent’s software suites. Responsibilities include reviewing technical requirements and developing code in C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server for web-based enterprise applications as well as on Windows Forms application.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problem solving. If you are self-driven, enjoy working in a team environment, have an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy creating innovative solutions to complex problems, Accruent may be a fit for you.
In this role, you would be working on the Siterra suite of products which consists of different technology stacks primary focused on .NET, React, MS SQL Server and Oracle. The product suite is comprised of a variety of different Web, mobile and desktop applications.
How you'll make a difference:
- Translate user stories and use cases into functional application features.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Knowledge of .NET framework both web and desktop, using both C# and VB
- Knowledge of JS Framework technologies such as React, Angular, KnockoutJS
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience implementing automated testing via unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning with Git
- Create product using a “test-driven design” approach.
- Ability to carry out all policies and procedures as established by the team, department or company at large.
- Consistently demonstrate Accruent’s values: respect, integrity, drive to excellence, results orientation, winning attitude.
What you bring to the table:
- 8+ years of experience building applications on the Full Stack
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- .NET Framework 3.5+ and MS Visual Studio 2015 or newer.
- Experience with MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-reliant and motivated self-starter.
- Ability to reason logically and provide innovative solutions.
- Project and task oriented with a focus on details.
- Experience with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Knowledge of Windows Foundation Presentation (WPF) and LINQ is a plus
- Experience with HTML5, React, Angular, with Microsoft Patterns and Practices: Web Client Software Factories using Composite Application Blocks and Enterprise Library
- Microsoft SQL server databases
- Oracle databases
- Agile development methodologies
- Expertise in building scalable enterprise web-based applications