At Accruent (a subsidiary or affiliate of Fortive Coporation), we strive to be on the cutting edge of the software world, providing purpose-built intelligent solutions that raise customer expectations, shift paradigms and transform the way businesses operate and achieve success.
We aim to provide the same transformational growth for our 1,000+ employees which includes a vibrant office culture in major cities like Austin, London, and Amsterdam – and 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries – we know you’ll gain new experiences along the way. In our continued effort to help our teams Grow Without Limits, we provide all employees with the resources, coaching and support they need to reach new heights and experience true professional and personal development – and we do this because we believe it will help us grow as a global company in return.
Every person can bring something incredible to the table, and we can always achieve more together. So, if you are courageous, adaptable, collaborative and interested in becoming the best you, we encourage you to join us for the ride – even if you don’t believe you have the exact experience to fill a particular role.
Explore the path. Join Accruent.
Accruent is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. We believe diversity of perspectives and experiences guarantee a differentiated work environment, based on respect and valuing differences. All people whom apply for our opportunities are considered without distinction.
Fortive’s essential technology makes the world stronger, safer, and smarter. We accelerate transformation across a broad range of applications including environmental, health and safety compliance, industrial condition monitoring, next-generation product design, and healthcare safety solutions.
We are a global industrial technology innovator with a startup spirit. Our forward-looking companies lead the way in software-powered workflow solutions, data-driven intelligence, AI-powered automation, and other disruptive technologies. We’re a force for progress, working alongside our customers and partners to solve challenges on a global scale, from workplace safety in the most demanding conditions to groundbreaking sustainability solutions.
We are a diverse team 17,000 strong, united by a dynamic, inclusive culture and energized by limitless learning and growth. We use the proven Fortive Business System (FBS) to accelerate our positive impact.
At Fortive, we believe in you. We believe in your potential—your ability to learn, grow, and make a difference. At Fortive, we believe in us. We believe in the power of people working together to solve problems no one could solve alone. At Fortive, we believe in growth. We’re honest about what’s working and what isn’t, and we never stop improving and innovating.
Fortive: For you, for us, for growth.
What are your responsibilities in this role
As a Solution Consultant, you will review and understand customers’ requirements, assist in the development and deployment of managed service plans, assist with long term customer success and administration/adoption of Accruent solutions. You will work with customers to deploy best practices, identify areas for improvement and assist with the daily/weekly maintenance of their solution. The Solution Consultant will also review templates and best practices to deliver ongoing managed services for customers who use Accruent solutions on their infrastructure or in a cloud-hosted environment. You will be closely working together with other members of the Shared Services team, the Professional Services Project team, Support team, Customer Success team, and you will be reporting into the Manager of Professional Services.
How you'll make a difference
- Support delivery of managed services for Accruent’s solutions within the boundaries of the service scope and the agreed technical requirements in order to help the customer reach optimal business outcomes and enhance their use of the solution(s).
- Assist in delivering functional, technical or project information to customer and/or project managers.
- Deliver customer training by preparing and giving product-related training to end users.
- Keep knowledge and service delivery skills up-to-date for Accruent solutions.
- Deliver services within the set boundaries of the assigned budget and timeline.
- Keep internal administration up-to-date by precisely performing administrative tasks on-time.
- Work seamlessly with other types of consultants and engineers on customer initiatives.
- Integrate Accruent solutions in the customer network and application environment within the boundaries of the project plan and the agreed technical requirements to improve solution adoption, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Support all other types of Solution Consultants during project implementation and managed service delivery in order to learn thus expanding product knowledge and improving consulting skills.
You'll stand out if you
- Are a team player, creative thinker, and you adapt easily to a variety of situations, this role might be for you!
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Have experience with consulting/customer success
- Have an excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Competitive salary package
- Annual Bonus
- Meal Vouchers - Ticket Refeição
- Life Insurance
- Health and Dental Plan - extended to your partner and children without any discount.
- Mentorship and Leadership Program
Data Protection Policy
The data entered in the selection process form is confidential and stored in a secure environment. We take appropriate technical and administrative measures to protect your data.