The Director, Total Rewards & HRIS will partner with Total Rewards COE leader to develop & evolve Total Rewards strategy for 84.51 and & deploy the 84.51 HR Operations strategy across compensation, benefits, payroll, and HRIS, to enable execution of high touch employee experience that drives engagement through critical professional milestones such as onboarding, key life events, leaves of absence & promotions.
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with business leaders and HR business partners to develop strategic total rewards strategy.
- Leading the continued deployment, evolution and adoption of Workday to support strategic needs of the business
- Ownership of sales compensation design and execution for Kroger Precision Marketing.
- Partner with Kroger to develop ways of working with the Total Rewards COE.
- Oversee administration of compensation, benefits and payroll for accuracy and speed.
- Lead and mentor a team of 6 individuals.
- Deploy pay for performance philosophy.
- Member of HR Leadership Team for 84.51°.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- 7-10 years progressive leadership experience in total rewards.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and influence business leaders.
- Experience in leading or supporting HR IT solutions.
- Experience in driving cutting edge HR operations practices to drive personalized experiences
- Proven ability to lead, influence and drive strategic initiatives with Business Leaders and the teams you support.
- Experience working within Consulting, Technology, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) or Market Research field preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred