Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 12,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
Working in the services, implementation, and adoption groups, you will partner with new customers to lead the implementation of Zenoti software solutions across multiple locations.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate deep subject matter expertise and keen technical understanding of the Zenoti product, and all the integration points and business scenarios. You must have excellent customer-facing skills and a history of working with both internal technical groups, and external clients, to implement complex software solutions.
What will I be doing?
- Work with customers to scope, plan and implement the adoption of Zenoti software.
- Independently handle customer on-boarding procedures while delivering excellent customer service.
- Lead trainings and demos, conduct walk-throughs and solution reviews through excellent customer presentations.
- Drive proofs-of-concept and pilots for high-priority and complex customers.
- Proactively identify and mitigate significant risks, unknowns, and hindrances to implementation plans.
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date on Zenoti product knowledge, business workflow, sales process and market positioning.
- Maintain thorough documentation and follow organizational processes to ensure successful implementation of Zenoti products.
What skills do I need?
- Good communication skills in both Bahasa (Indonesian) and English.
- Professional working experience in South East Asia and/or Australia/NZ highly desirable.
- Excellent customer service and client management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the area of determining and communicating technical requirements in accessible terms when communicating with customers.
- Ability to facilitate technical solution reviews with product management groups to meet customer needs.
- Strong software background with ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues.
- Understanding of software development concepts and web design / programming languages (e.g. C#, Java, HTML).
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects at once; ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience working with global remote teams.
- Eagerness to learn about the opportunities and challenges in driving revenue in the beauty and wellness industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software implementation, enterprise or CRM software (ex: Sales Force, Microsoft Dynamics, or Oracle CRM), software development, design and/or support functions.
- Proven track record in successful software implementations involving SaaS solutions, data analysis and data migration.
- Experience driving technical discussions, discovery workshops with customers, and mapping business requirements to product functionality for maximum customer impact and understanding.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry an advantage.
- Open to travelling on short notice to customer locations when required (only when safe to do so), up to 20%.
At Zenoti, we believe that when people feel good, they are able to do great things. We enable our employees to unleash their potential by providing enriching career opportunities and dynamic financial rewards. We foster an enriching culture, supportive and dynamic work environment, and encourage our employees to balance life, work, and wellbeing. We offer all of our employees:
- Best in industry base salary
- Eligibility to receive equity through company Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible work arrangements
- Access to programs, classes and activities supporting your physical and mental well being, led by Zenoti's dedicated Chief Wellness Officer
- Zenoti has an unlimited leave policy that complies with the Fair Work Act leave policies for Australian employees
While the Zenoti office is based in Brisbane, applications from candidates from other locations within Australia will be considered.