Zenoti provides an all-in-one, cloud-based software solution for the beauty and wellness industry. Our solution allows users to seamlessly manage every aspect of the business in a comprehensive mobile solution: online appointment bookings, POS, CRM, employee management, inventory management, built-in marketing programs and more. Zenoti helps clients streamline their systems and reduce costs, while simultaneously improving customer retention and spending. Our platform is engineered for reliability and scale and harnesses the power of enterprise-level technology for businesses of all sizes.
Zenoti powers more than 22,000 salons, spas, medspas and fitness studios in over 50 countries. This includes a vast portfolio of global brands, such as European Wax Center, Hand & Stone, Massage Heights, Rush Hair & Beauty, Sono Bello, Profile by Sanford, Hair Cuttery, CorePower Yoga and TONI&GUY.
Our recent accomplishments include surpassing a $1 billion unicorn valuation, being named Next Tech Titan by GeekWire, raising an $80 million investment from TPG, ranking as the 316th fastest-growing company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™ and unveiling a new brand video. We are also proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work-CertifiedTM for 2021-2022 as this reaffirms our commitment to empowering people to feel good and find their greatness.
To learn more about Zenoti visit: https://www.zenoti.com.
What will I be doing?
- Work with customers to define requirements and help them adopt Zenoti solutions to streamline operations and increase revenue.
- Drive demos, walk-through and solution reviews with customers.
- Solution, design and setup proof of concepts and pilots for the high priority and large customers ensuring successful implementations.
- Configure Zenoti to meet customer business scenarios
- Identify risks based on current product capabilities; define and implement mitigation plans
- Address customer issues and concerns in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction
- In this customer-facing role, you will need to align working hours to overlap customer timezone to build customer relationships and satisfaction by providing exceptional and timely service.
- Stay up-to-date with product knowledge, business flow, sales process, and market dynamics.
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate that you have deep subject matter expertise in the product and a keen technical understanding of the product, all the integration points, and enterprise scenarios.
- Maintain complete documentation and follow organizational processes to ensure successful implementation of Zenoti products.
- Ensure the adherence to SLAs, and key metrics according to the organization’s goals and objectives
- Coordinate with internal teams as needed to meet customer needs and requirements, while managing customer expectations.
What skills do I need?
- 4-8 years of experience in Implementation and support of Enterprise products
- Strong software background and ability to master product functionality, boil down complex requirements into coherent and viable product design and configure software solutions.
- Proven fast learner of enterprise applications, experience in implementing cloud solutions.
- Proven successful track record in large scale enterprise implementations involving integrations using API's and web services, data analysis/ data migrations,
- Experience driving technical discussions, discovery workshops with customers, mapping business requirements to product functionality, for maximum customer impact and understanding.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially in the areas of requirements and solution documentation.
- Ability to manage and work across multiple projects. Experience working with remote teams across different timezones
- Strong ability to demo/train and deliver excellent customer presentations.
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open to travel on short notice to customer locations when required
- Good understanding of MS Office, JIRA, Basecamp applications
- Ability to learn new skills and operate in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Experience in the wellness/spa industry a plus.
- Eagerness to learn about the opportunities and challenges driving revenue in the health and wellness industry.
- Best in industry salary
- Comprehensive medical coverage for yourself and your immediate family
- An environment where wellbeing is high on priority – access to regular yoga, meditation, breathwork, nutrition counseling, stress management, inclusion of family for most benefit awareness building sessions
- Unlimited vacation
- Opportunities to be a part of a community and give back: Social activities are part of our culture; You can look forward to regular engagement, social work, community give-back initiatives"