TriNet is looking for a SailPoint Developer to join the IAM Automation team as a Sr. Software Engineer. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 4 years of Java development and 3 years of concentrated development experience on SailPoint IdentityIQ (or similar), with experience in the design and development of a variety of IIQ functions including custom workflows, joiner/mover/leaver lifecycle management, user access certifications and application onboarding using web services, JDBC, delimited and logical connectivity. The candidate must also possess above average soft skills and the ability to translate complex technical topics into comprehensive business language.
- Creates high-level conceptual designs and detailed technical designs to ensure changes properly address business and technical requirements, follow determined architecture, and appropriately leverage SailPoint IIQ functions; creates high-quality technical documentation
- Completes complex development tasks, including creating/altering third-party integrations, changing the user interface, making record changes, and altering application packages to enforce robust business logic
- Displays excellent interactive skills with a high-level ability to communicate clearly/effectively and maintain a positive attitude under stress
- Helps to set and maintain quality standards and best practices for development and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve SailPoint IIQ functionality
- Follows established enterprise development and design standards, guidelines, and processes; contributes to the evolution of company-level best practices, standards, and policies as it relates to software development
- Troubleshoots major development/integration issues with other technical project staff and finds new perspectives/solutions to resolve complex issues
- Assists in the preparation of deployment/implementation plans and the transition of knowledge to application production support teams
- Proactively identifies and escalates issues that may adversely impact project deliverables to the management team and appropriately manages time demands and shows ability to delegate when needed
- Collaborates with the project team to identify and manage risks and issues; and contributes to improving the company’s technical awareness, depth and use of technology across the business
- Ability to balance competing priorities and be pulled from development into customer facing issues without disruption; ability to complete ad-hoc projects and responsibilities that may be added at the manager’s discretion
Job requirements and qualifications:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
4+ years of experience in JAVA development
3+ years of experience specific to SailPoint IdentityIQ development or equivalent
Can meet all the essential duties/responsibilities listed above
JIRA and ServiceNow
WebLogic, Apache, and IIS Web/Application Servers
Web and Application architectures
Shell Scripting, UNIX, Linux, Windows administration
Work environment/other information
Minimal travel required
Currently remote role with potential of office space depending on location.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact email@example.com to request such an accommodation.