Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
As a Manager, Platform Services, you will oversee a team of Platform Managers, a group of technical, dedicated platform experts who support some of our most strategic enterprise customers and partners. You will be responsible for your team’s performance and the success and engagement of its members, while working closely with the Platform Services & Support leadership team on overall department and Client Success initiatives. Our team is looking for candidates who are fired up and love coming to work every day to do their best work. Yext is in the process of building out a world-class, global Support organization and is looking for an experienced Support & Services leader to help scale our team in EMEA, largely based in London.
What You'll Do
- Manage ticket queues, project priorities, and technical resources of your team which provides platform support, consulting, and configuration services to our enterprise customers and/or partners
- Report on teams effectiveness and efficiency to department leadership
- Onboard new team members and train on the Yext platform, other key operations systems, effective data analysis, and prioritization.
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly 1:1's with team members and assist in their ongoing career development and functional training
- Work closely with Client Success Managers, Account Executives in the Sales organization, the Professional Services team, and the Product and Operations teams to ensure we are exceeding client and partner expectations
- Provide input on and review new processes and procedures based on business needs
- Consult with clients and other departments on product capabilities
- Develop and monitor key metrics for the team including SLA adherence, CSAT, and productivity while ensuring proper work allocation across team resources
What You Have
- 5+ years of Management or Team Lead Experience
- BA/BS degree
- Previous experience in operations, consulting, finance, or analyst role
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills along with a strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Experience providing clear and effective feedback
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with Excel
- SQL and ZenDesk knowledge is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.