Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
Senior Account Executives on our Enterprise Sales team sell to mid-size opportunities within Yext’s Enterprise clients. We are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Yext’s product offering. With a sales model that fosters collaboration and supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career!
What You’ll Do
- Prospect and develop sales opportunities within Yext’s mid-size corporate sales segment
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelise the Yext vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Handle the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Territory/Vertical identification and research, to formalise a go-to-market strategy and create qualified target accounts
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar university level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically
- Several years of quota carrying software or technology solution sales and account management experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Track record of success in carrying a quota, closing Fortune 1000 deals and over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. It is Yext’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities as required by law. If you have a disability that requires an accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.