Yext (NYSE: YEXT) is building the next big thing in AI search, and the next big thing is answers.
With the explosion of information and data online, search has never been more important. However, while the world of consumer search has innovated over time, enterprise search has not. In fact, the majority of enterprise search is powered by outdated keyword technology that only scans for keywords and delivers a list of hyperlinks rather than actually answering questions. Yext, the AI Search Company, offers a modern, AI-powered Answers Platform that understands natural language so that when people ask questions about a business online they get direct answers – not links.
We have a big, audacious mission to transform the enterprise with AI search. To achieve that, we need bright minds and diverse perspectives to join our growing company and help us continue to disrupt an industry. Does this sound like you?
We are looking for a Program Manager, HR Operations to join our team! Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of HR Operations, this role is responsible for partnering cross-functionally to drive process and system enhancements that will improve the employee experience, increase the efficiency of the HR team, and improve the quality of our data. Your goal will be to build a global process improvement program, establishing strategies to identify process gaps, conduct root cause analysis, and develop a framework for prioritizing and driving improvements. This role will be required to partner and influence cross-functional stakeholders around the globe to align on long-term business goals.
What You'll Do
- Create scalable, cohesive HR infrastructure that is tailored to employees at all levels
- Lead evaluation and implementation of HR platforms and other technology systems
- Partner with the HR Operations Coordinators to enhance the end to end onboarding experience, creating seamless, scalable, and highly effective processes that ensure new employees feel welcomed, ramped, and integrated into the business and team
- Develop, implement, enforce HR policies that are compliant to local, state, and federal requirements, and are aligned with the culture and environment to support the business
- Serves as a strategic adviser to our HR Ops team to understand business needs and proactively identifying gaps in communication or process and procedure
- Define and improve how we quickly, accurately, and empathetically address all questions and tickets that come to the HR Ops team.
- Create and maintain documentation, ensuring thorough and up-to-date documentation of HR team’s processes to support team member training and development.
- Partners with HRBPs, Recruitment, Finance, Payroll and Tax to design, introduce, and integrate HR strategies into the day to day business operations.
What You Have
- 5+ years of program/project management experience, preferably in HR Operations or related area.
- Workday HCM experience preferred.
- Highly skilled at creating and implementing scalable process that creates efficiency and effectiveness across the HR function and broader business/team
- Experience working cross-functionally and holding people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure
- A strong track record of sustained and continuously improving operational excellence
- You are an excellent communicator. You can communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely. You are an astute listener. You are great at giving productive feedback to coworkers.
- You are a high-energy, people-person. You can cultivate strong relationships with all types of people.
- You are service-oriented. You understand that people are the core of who we are and place a premium on customer service.
- You are highly organized. You know how to manage multiple projects and prioritize appropriately and can succeed in a fast-paced, collaborative, and deadline-driven environment.
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.