The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like T-Mobile, Jaguar Land Rover, BBVA USA, and Kiehl’s — as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department and World Health Organization — trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
As a Senior Data Strategist (EMEA) you will play a key role in the development and delivery of Yext’s client business value assessment methodology and frameworks in local markets. Specifically, you will be responsible for interfacing directly with top tier customers and prospects in order to analyze and communicate the return on investment of Yext’s solutions and develop the value frameworks for our next generation product offerings. You will collaborate with the Account Delivery team on key strategic client engagements and leverage learnings to in order to further develop and scale our value toolkit in the region. In addition, the Senior Data Strategist will lead cross-functional work streams focused on building out Yext’s library of customer showcases, performance benchmarks, and industry thought leadership. The ideal candidate is someone who has an advanced degree in a quantitative discipline with a passion for crafting data-driven narratives, engaging with clients, and a proven ability to perform in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the development and enhancements of Yext’s business value frameworks and value assessment toolkit in the EMEA region
- Engage directly with strategic clients and prospects in order to assess, project, and demonstrate the return of investment of Yext’s solution
- Define the statistical methods and analytical frameworks that drive Yext’s value engineering research and methodologies
- Build and craft best-in-class presentation templates, training, and supporting collateral in order to enhance Yext’s Sales and Services teams ability to communicate the business impact of our solutions
- Contribute to the development and strategy of Yext’s customer showcase, industry insights and data-driven thought leadership in order to reinforce Yext’s technological vision and marketplace eminence
- Mentor and develop junior Data Strategists in the region
What You Have
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, e.g., business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, economics, or operations research
- 7+ years of work experience working in a data-centric and client-facing role preferably with relevant digital marketing expertise and/or a background in value engineering
- Experience leading cross-functional agile work streams and scaling data-driven initiatives
- Fluency with analytic/database management software and tool development using Excel, SQL, Python, or other analytical languages/softwares (e.g. Tableau, Alteryx, etc.)
- Exceptional multi-tasking, project management, and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills and client-focused consultative approach
Yext is committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture where every person is seen, heard and valued. We believe in equal employment opportunity and welcome employees and applicants of all races, colors, ethnicities, religions, creeds, national origins, ancestries, genetics, sexes, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientations, genders (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), ages, physical or mental disabilities, citizenships, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, or participating in the employee selection process, please complete this form.